We have the experience, expertise, and resources to assist both public and private sector clients in addressing the comprehensive impacts of devastating natural events.
Our experience includes post-disaster services ranging from earthquakes in California, flooding in Colorado and hurricanes in Florida. Our expertise includes preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery. We offer a wide range of post-disaster incident management support, including:
- Augmentation of construction experts from engineers, estimators, project managers, schedulers, and inspection personnel in all areas as needed
- Construction management services for building and infrastructure repairs
- Disaster operations staff augmentation (Emergency Operations Center [EOC] or field support)
- State, County and local City Debris management and monitoring services
- Damage assessment, estimating and contractor bid management services for commercial, residential and infrastructure